Simple meal planning and delivery management system to ensure your organisation accurately plans and tracks client dietary requirements, meal orders and delivery services, while meeting the DSS Data Exchange and HACC Minimum Data Set requirements.
Community Data Solutions HACC/CHSP data management system enables organisations to manage aged care support for Commonwealth and State funded individuals. It captures incoming referrals from My Aged Care portal and other organisations and supports main funding bodies and client contributions to service costs. The module manages carer information and tracks services delivered to clients and carers.
- Seamlessly integrates with our CHSP/HACC and Home Care Packages product
- Captures clients dietary requirements and allergies
- Supports client meal planning and kitchen orders
- Tracks multiple transport routes, including driver schedules for meal delivery rounds
- Manages the logistics of meal creation and deliveries, including meal options and prices, meal delivery schedules, and the generation of client and plan manager invoices
- Supports brokered-in services from other providers with dedicated fees and bulk invoicing
- Records CHSP/HACC services including meal delivery and social support within CHSP/HACC program
- Supports CHSP reporting via DSS Data Exchange or HACC Minimum Data Set reporting requirements
- Manage default service fees and contributions and automates client and plan manager invoice management
- Generate and print invoices on demand or export invoices to many popular financial systems
- Integrates with Deputy rostering and workforce management software
- Integrates with CDS Support Worker Portal for scheduling and case notes intake from field