This suite of modules assist with the management of your early intervention services to families. These modules work together to manage children, adult and families as separate entities while case managing all three groups within the one system for realistic family support case management work.
A family case management tool, with the capacity to record training information and mentoring functions, and link to our Community Education module to manage group activities, this module allows for the case-management of children, adults and family households as separate, but linked, entities within the data management system.
This module caters for many family support programs managing activities such as home based support, parenting groups, individualised family support, and early childhood development.
It provides holistic case management for children, adults, and family households by linking these separate entities, their individual details, and session notes, within the one data management system.
The current package assists with Targeted Early Intervention (TEI) reporting in NSW Family Support services via the DEX Portal, however has the capacity to provide specific reporting functions based on the changing reporting needs of your State Government or other funding body.
- Record a family tree including adults, children and other household residents
- Capture demographic details for individual family members
- Detailed case notes including time spent, travel time and document uploads
- Flexible structure can be used “as is” or customised to suit your specific family support service
- DEX Reporting available for NSW Family Support TEI Programs
- RBA integration coming soon with a new assessments module which organisation self-manages.