Inclusive, flexible, easy-to-use data management systems to ensure your organisation accurately tracks support and maintenance services, while meeting the DSS Data Exchange and HACC Minimum Data Set requirements.
Community Data Solutions HACC/CHSP data management system enables organisations to manage aged care support for Commonwealth and State funded individuals. It captures incoming referrals from My Aged Care portal and other organisations and supports main funding bodies and client contributions to service costs. The module manages carer information and tracks services delivered to clients and carers.
- Links both client and carer profiles and records time spent with both parties
- Captures incoming and outgoing referrals
- Supports service planning including document attachments
- Supports service delivery planning including schedule of services into the future
- Records information from intake, and on-going client assessment sessions including regular health check assessments
- Records Goods & Equipment supplied to clients, and automatically pushes relevant data to the DSS Data Exchange and HACC Minimum Data Set report.
- Tracks instances of HACC-defined home modifications, and automatically pushes relevant data to the DSS Data Exchange and HACC Minimum Data Set report
- Tracks the supply of services, and collates CHSP, HACC MDS and non-HACC client and carer statistics, to meet the DSS CHSP and HACC Minimum Data Set & VIC QDC reporting requirements
- Manage default service fees and contributions and automates client and plan manager invoice management
- Generate and print invoices on demand or export invoices to many popular financial systems
- Integrates with Deputy rostering and workforce management software
- Integrates with CDS Support Worker Portal for scheduling and case notes intake from field