Communities for Children (C4C)
The Communities for Children (C4C) data management package manages multiple service providers and collaborators working within a Communities for Children project. The system includes tracking the work of both the facilitating partner and collaborators of the Communities for Children project.
The Communities for Children facilitating partner packages allows for lead organisations or partner organisations to report data in one single system or multiple systems as required.
The Department of Social Services Data Exchange reporting is integrated into the system and allows for a single XML upload file to be sent to DSS DEX at each 6 monthly reporting period. The system has many other features beyond DSS DEX requirements including tracking of client activities and interventions, across multiple activities of the Communities for Children project.
- Manage multiple activity delivery partners and their activities across multiple outlets
- Record regular children attending activities
- Upload documents and record demographics of identified and unidentified attendees
- DSS compliant meets the reporting requirements of DSS Data Exchange
- Available for consortium and on-consortium modules of delivery