One of our most popular modules, the Financial Counselling case work module provides extensive case management support to organisations operating financial counselling services and is compliant with DSS Data Exchange and many state funded counselling services.
The Financial Counselling module has numerous standard reports for State and Commonwealth Governments. The system has been developed over 6 years through consultation with the sector and tracks the full profile of a financial counselling case through to completion. there are 3 standard reports to help you manage your caseload and capacity to manage a wide team of Financial Counsellors within the one system. It is designed to integrate well with other Anti-poverty modules such as Client Loans, Emergency Relief, and Gambling Counselling services
- Fully featured case management modules supporting case and counselling sessions including notes intake and case notes report.
- DSS Data Exchange compliant
- Compliant with multiple State Governments, NSW, Vic, WA, SA etc.
- Supports uploading documents, including income & expenditure documents
- Supports time tracking including direct and indirect hours worked per client
- Track incoming and outgoing referrals
- Debt waiver feature