The Financial Counselling module has numerous standard reports for State and Commonwealth Governments. The system has been developed over 6 years through consultation with the sector and tracks the full profile of a financial counselling case through to completion. there are 3 standard reports to help you manage your caseload and capacity to manage a wide team of Financial Counsellors within the one system. It is designed to integrate well with other Anti-poverty modules such as Client Loans, Emergency Relief, and Gambling Counselling services
- Fully featured case management modules supporting case and counselling sessions including notes intake and case notes report.
- DSS Data Exchange compliant
- Compliant with multiple State Governments, NSW, Vic, WA, SA etc.
- Supports uploading documents, including income & expenditure documents
- Supports time tracking including direct and indirect hours worked per client
- Track incoming and outgoing referrals
- Debt waiver feature