The client feedback module collects both positive and negative feedback from clients and is fully searchable for both promotional campaigns, and testimonies as well investigating critical incidents. The module aggregates and tracks client comments and criticisms, including positive feedback, complaints, incident reports and allegations in care.
The client feedback module has been designed to link to any client service type and track the performance of that service from the perspective of any client feedback provided be it negative or positive. Data is fully searchable which makes it easy for your promotions staff to find good news stories for newsletters and campaigns as well as for your quality staff to check client incidents and complaints. It can also be used as a client incident register.
- Fully searchable on all records for reporting and use across broader organisation
- Tracks client comments and criticisms, including positive feedback, complaints, incident reports and allegations in care
- Is available to link to any relevant service type
- Can link to document uploads for additional collection of photographic material or other documentation relating to the feedback
- Can be integrated with alerts systems for email and SMS to responsible officers when complaints are logged