The gambling counselling package has been developed based on Government reporting requirements in SA and NSW. The package is extensive and allows for full case management of gambling clients with a capacity to link to other modules for cross-referencing. The target group focus is problem gamblers and aims to capture both one on one work and group work within the one package.
- Records a wide range of relationship information related to the primary gambler within the household
- Accommodates a wide range of gambling and social emotional indexes, including Canadian Problem Gambling Index, Kesler Test, Goldney Suicidal Ideation Scale, Work and Social Adjustment Scale, South Oaks Gambling Screen
- Records case specific information about gambling types, locations, and gambling behaviour patterns
- Supports recording assessment information for gambling counselling pre and post client sessions
- Supports recording case management details and document uploads