Community CI delivers RBA compliant outcome based data collection design and analysis tool. It’s multi-tier approach enables funding bodies to deliver streamlined program’s outcome assessment questionnaires to organisations and analyse collective impact trends across outcomes and demographics.
Community CI can be used by governments and other funding bodies to distribute program assessment collection templates and periodical reports. It can also be used by independent organisation to assess their clients and develop their own templates and reports.
Community CI supports the design of any outcome, associated performance indicators and linked assessment measures. The resulting questionnaire templates may be linked to one or more programs for data collection. Community CI collects outcomes data to deliver how much, how well and is anyone better off analysis.
Some of the outcomes frameworks supported by CommunityCI are:
- Victorian public health and wellbeing
- New South Wales family and community wellbeing
- Data Exchange SCORE framework
- Personal Wellbeing Index Framework including GEM, K10 and more
- ACE Adult Education
- DHHS Community Sector Outcomes
- NDIS Outcomes Framework
Community CI is offered as an outcomes data collection tool integrated with Community Data Solutions CRM.
Community CI has an affordable installation costs and is priced for very small agencies right through to the very large.
Community Data Solutions supports the product with training, user guide information including training videos and consultancy service for organisations seeking specialist assistance.
- Manage programs and associated reporting attributes
- Manage clients, program participation and assessment intake
- Design RBA scorecard templates and performance measures
- View collective impact & client outcome progress reports
For existing Community Data Solutions customers the first year fee is $5000, which includes set up, training and 12 months of user fees. For non-Community Data Solutions customers pricing is based on complexity of needs, and usage for bespoke pricing.
To request further information, or to sign up for our next webinar, please contact us: